Changes to services in Beds & Bucks
From 30th May 2021
We are making some changes to some services running in Aylesbury and Luton from 30th May.
The changes are as follows:
- Monday to Saturday off-peak service 1/4 (Luton to Farley Hill) journeys will be extended to Luton Interchange. View the full timetable here.
- Services 8/8A (Aylesbury to Bedgrove & RAF Halton Camp) will be renumbered S8/S8A and only run as one school journey in each direction. View the full timetable here.
- Service 9 (Aylesbury to Stoke Mandeville Hospital) will improve to run up to every 10 minutes Monday to Friday and every 15 minutes Saturday. Sunday times will not change. View the full timetable here.
- Service 150/250 (Aylesbury to Central Milton Keynes) will have a revised Monday to Friday timetable and increase to hourly Saturday and two-hourly Sunday, combining with service F70 to give an hourly service between Leighton Buzzard and CMK. The morning S250 school journey will run between Heath & Reach and Tring Road Tesco (for Aylesbury High and Grammar Schools) only. Students travelling to Sir Henry Floyd School and Buckinghamshire College should use service 150 which is extended to Oxford Road. View the full timetable here.
- Minor changes to early morning journeys from Oxford on service 280 (Aylesbury to Oxford) to add additional time at Thame Park / Wenman Road. View the full timetable here.
- New evening service on route 500 between Watford, Hemel Hempstead and Aylesbury with departures up to 10pm on Monday to Saturday. View the full timetable here.
Plan my journey
Find my bus
Where are you coming from?
Where do you want to go?