Service improvements to X60 in Aylesbury & Milton Keynes
From Monday 5th October, X60 and SX60 will see improvements to increase capacity during peak
Following customer feedback, we will be making some changes to services X60 and SX60 between Aylesbury and Milton Keynes.
- Additional evening buses between Buckingham and Milton Keynes
- An improved hourly Saturday service
- Peak journeys will be revised to accommodate additional SX60 buses for school, sixth form and college pupils to allow everyone to travel safely. The additional SX60 buses will run at:
- 07:25 from Buckingham to Aylesbury Bus Station (08:13 arrival)
- 16:15 from Aylesbury Bus Station to Buckingham (16:58 arrival)
- Full details of all school buses in Aylesbury and Milton Keynes can be found at here
Please see the new timetable here or use the journey planner to the right to plan your journey.
Plan my journey
Find my bus
Where are you coming from?
Where do you want to go?