Changes to Stevenage buses from 15th August
Affecting services 1, 6, 55, 97/98 and 856
We will be making changes to some services in Stevenage as listed below:
- Chells to Stevenage Service 1 will increase from every 20 to every 15 minutes Monday to Friday off peak (buses running between 9am and 4pm) and Saturday. Monday to Friday peak and Sunday & Public Holiday frequencies will be unchanged. View the new timetable here.
- Shephall to Stevenage Service 6 will reduce from every 20 to every 30 minutes Monday to Saturday. View the new timetable here.
- Grange Estate to Stevenage Service 55 will have minor time changes Monday to Sunday to improve punctuality. In addition, one afternoon journey towards Grange Estate will divert via John Henry Newman School. These buses will run as service 55 and be open to anyone to use. View the new timetable here.
- Hitchin to Letchworth and Baldock or Stotfold Services 97/98 will reduce from three buses an hour to every 30 minutes between Hitchin and Letchworth with one bus an hour extended to either Baldock or Stortford Monday to Saturday off peak (buses running between 9am and 3pm). School dupe buses numbered S87/S98 will no longer run. Monday to Saturday peak and Sunday & Public Holiday times will be unchanged. View the new timetable here.
- Stevenage to John Henry Newman School Service 856 will have minor time changes to the afternoon journey from John Henry Newman School to match the new school hours. All buses will be renumbered 856. View the new timetable here.
Plan my journey
Find my bus
Where are you coming from?
Where do you want to go?