Changes to Leicestershire Services
From 4th January 2022.
We're making changes to some bus services across Leicestershire from Tuesday 4th January 2022.
15 Ravenstone - Coalville - Ibstock
- Buses to operate in an anti-clockwise direction around Ravenstone.
31/31E Leicester - Oadby
- Buses will now run up to every 10 minutes Monday to Friday, every 15 minutes on Saturdays and every 30 minutes on Sundays.
- Additional peak-hour journeys will operate between Great Glen, Oadby and Leicester as service X31
55 Leicester - Scraptoft
- The Sunday service to Thurnby Lodge will no longer ooperate
86/87 Leicester - Eyres Monsell
- There is a route change in Eyres Monsell, with all route 86 and 87 buses operating an anti-clockwise loop of Sturdee Road, The Exchange and Pasley Road.
- Buses will now run up to every 15 minutes Monday to Saturday and hourly on Sundays.
153 Leicester - Market Bosworth
- The frequency is increased back to every hour on Saturdays.
X3 Leicester - Market Harborough
- Buses will now run up to every hour Monday to Saturday only and will no longer serve the Southern Estate in Market Harborough.
- Additional peak-hour journeys will operate between Great Glen, Oadby and Leciester as service X31