Engineering & Operations Administrator
We are recruiting for a Full-Time Administrator to support the Engineering and Operations department at our Northfleet Depot. The role will involve providing administration in relation to assisting Engineers and Managers with report writing and producing documentation. This will be 40 hours per week working Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will be well-organised, have excellent customer service skills, good attention to detail, able to work accurately and efficiently, with the ability to work on their own initiative. They must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel. Knowledge of database programmes would be an advantage.
The role will involve:
- Weekly payroll.
- Analysis and creating reports (involving data entry in Excel).
- In the absence of the depot stores controller (holiday cover), certain duties will be delegated to the Engineering Administration Assistant. The work involved will be administrative, namely the issuing of parts and materials in the Oracle system, and maintaining fuel records.
- General office administrative support including filing, typing memos and letters, creating and maintaining charts and spread sheets, and dealing with telephone calls, as required.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Company pension scheme.
- Arriva Village retailer discount scheme
- Up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pro rata.
- Variety of training and development opportunities.
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by filling in the form below and attaching a CVClosing Date: Fri 08 June, 2018
Reference Number: LC/OEANF
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva plc, Lacon House, 84 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8NL.