Bus Drivers - Selby
We are looking to recruit drivers at our Selby Depot.
We can provide full training to drive a bus provided you already have a car licence.
The main purpose of this role is the safe transportation of passengers. You will be required to operate the company’s services in a safe, professional and customer orientated manner whilst observing Road Traffic Laws and VOSA guidelines.
A primary focus of this role is customer service delivery.
You will be expected to:
• Treat all people with courtesy and respect.
• Display a positive and competent approach to delivering a reliable
and quality service to our customers.
• Provide timetable / general information and promote fares to
Essential requirements for the job are:
• Minimum of 18 years of age (DVLA Regulations)
• Passed fit for a PCV medical
• No more than six points/endorsements on driving licence
• No drink driving convictions in the last ten years
You will be flexible and willing to cover shifts at short notice as and when
required. You will also have the ability to work on your own initiative and to a
high standard. Full training will be given for successful none PCV drivers.
We offer a range of benefits.
£9.10 per hour
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the following website:
HR Team, Arriva Yorkshire, 24 Barnsley Road, Wakefield, West Yorkshire. WF1 5JXClosing Date: Thu 28 February, 2019
Reference Number: YOR0004
Arriva is committed to diversity. If you’re good, you’re welcome.