Bus drivers - Castleford depot
We are looking to recruit drivers at our Castleford Depot.
We can provide full training to drive a bus provided you already have a car licence.
The main purpose of this role is the safe transportation of passengers.You will be required to operate the company’s services in a safe, professional and customer orientated manner whilst observing Road Traffic Laws and VOSA guidelines.
A primary focus of this role is customer service delivery.You will be expected to:
- Treat all people with courtesy and respect
- Display a positive and competent approach to delivering a reliable and quality service to our customers
- Provide timetable/general information and promote fares to cuatomers
- Minimum of 18 years of age (DVLA Regulations)
- Passed fit for a PCV medical
- No more than six points/endorsements on driving licence
- No drink driving convictions in the last ten years
- You will be flexible and willing to cover shifts at short notice as and when required.
- You will also have the ability to work on your own initiative and to a high standard.
- Full training will be given for successful non-PCV drivers.
We offer a range of benefits
£9.16 per hour, increasing after 12 months
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the following website:
HR Team, Arriva Yorkshire Ltd, 24 Barnsley Road,Wakefield WF1 5JXClosing Date: Thu 28 February, 2019
Reference Number: PCV/c
Arriva is committed to diversity. If you’re good, you’re welcome.