Newsletter Competition Terms and Conditions
The name of the promotion is the ‘NEWSLETTER COMPETITION 2017’.
Arriva plc. Registered No 347103. Registered Office: Arriva plc, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland. SR3 3XP.
Promotion start and end date:
The Promotion commences on 03/03/2017 and finishes on 30/11/2017.
How to participate:
To be eligible for the Promotion, entrants must sign up to register their details on the www.arrivabus.co.uk/sign-up webpage - between the dates given above. Entry to the Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries, for each of the following prizes at the times listed below. All prizes and winners will be contacted and redeemed by the Promoter’s official agent, NDL Group, and all Winners are subject to their terms and conditions as outlined. All Winners to be drawn w/c 04/09/2017.
- 1 x Parrot Drone package
- 1 x Love2Shop voucher worth £250
- 1 x Weekend Away package
- Drones not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Love"Shop vouchers is accepted at 85 leading retailers, including: Alton Towers, American Golf, Argos, Babies 'R' Us, Baker & Spice, Barratts, Beaverbrooks, Bella Italia, Bensons for Beds, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Blue Inc, Bonmarche, Boots, Boots Opticians, Boux Avenue, Brantano, Brean Leisure Park, Cafe Rouge, Champneys, Chessington World of Adventures, Debenhams, Denby, Drayton Manor*, Druckers, DW Sports Fitness, Early Learning Centre, Eason, Edinburgh Woollen Mill, Ernest Jones, Euronics, Faith (at Debenhams), Fraser Hart, Goldsmiths, Greenwoods, Gulliver's Theme Parks, H Samuel, Halfords, Hard Rock Cafe, Hastings Hotels, HMV, Homebase, House of Fraser, Iceland, Internacionale, Jane Norman, Laithwaites, Lakeland Leather, Legoland, Legoland Discovery Centre, Leslie Davis, Lightwater Valley, Littlewoods Clearance, London Bridge Experience, London Tombs, Madame Tussauds*, Mappin & Webb, Marriott Hotels, Matalan, Mothercare, New Look, Oasis, Officers Club, Optical Express, Patisserie Valerie, Peacocks, Petroleum, Planet Hollywood (London), Ponden Home, Ponden Mill, Pound Stretcher, Principles (at Debenhams)*, Red Letter Days, River Island, Robert Dyas, Rox Diamonds & Thrills, Ryman, Segkind, Select, Semichem, Shoe Zone, Silverstone Rally School. Spaghetti House, Stead & Simpson, Store 21, Superdrug, T J Hughes, Ten Pin, the Gourmet Society, The Linen Warehouse, The Original Factory Shop, The Perfume Shop, The Works, Thomas Land, Thorpe Park, Toys 'R' Us, W H Smith, Walmsley's, Warehouse, Warwick Castle, Watches of Switzerland, Waterstones, Wilkinson, Wookey Hole Caves and Yorkshire Linen.
- Unless otherwise stated, travel excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays.
- UK packages may include travel by train where indicated, which must be off peak and booked aminimum of 6 weeks in advance.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Any hotels included will be classed as stated, based on two people sharing a room with ensuite facilities on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Should any products featured by unavailable at the time of pruchase, NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change.
- All goods/prizes will be delivered to the prize winner within 28 working days of the date of outr initial correspondence with them.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- There will be one Winner selected for each different prize.
- The Promoter will contact Winners of travel prizes within 28 days of selection date, by email in the first instance.
- If the Winner does not respond within 28 days of the first notification, then the Winner forfeits the right to that prize and the Promoter is free to nominate another Winner.
- Entry is open to UK residents (excluding NI). Directors, management and employees of the Promoter, or agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, are not eligible to enter
- No cash alternatives are available for any of the Prizes
- Prizes cannot be resold and are not transferable
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries
- If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.