MAX Stars Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions apply:
- The competition is open to all, except Arriva staff, their close family and anyone involved in the organisation of the competition.
- Only one entry per person must be submitted.
- Entries must be submitted by no later than 23:55 on Monday 27th October 2014.
- By submitting an entry for the competition you are deemed to have given consent for the entry to be published free of charge by Arriva in all media, including television and internet, for all purposes as it wishes. You may also be required to take part in local publicity relating to the prize win.
- All entries will be judged by members of Arriva Yorkshire team.
- The prize consists of one Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (where not available something of similar value will be offered).
- The prizes cannot be transferred and there is no cash alternative. In the event of any of the winners being unable to be contacted, after reasonable attempts have been made, or if any is found to be in breach of the rules or fails to take up their prize for any reason, including illness or unavailability, Arriva reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up.
- Arriva and the judges’ decision as to the winners are final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into. No entrees with a criminal record will be accepted.
- The winners will be notified within 90 days of the close of the competition by either telephone/email, as per the contact details provided in their entry. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
- Entrants will be expected to take part in post-competition publicity for the Arriva including a phot shoot where pictures will be used on the MAX 268 route.
- Arriva reserves the right to cancel the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.