Students Saver tickets in Yorkshire
Find out about our range of money-saving bus travel tickets for students in Yorkshire.
Making Student Life Easier
We know that paying for bus travel is not a high priority for students, so we have a range of great value tickets available, so you can get around as cheaply and easily as possible.
You can travel during half term, weekends and evenings with any of the below student saver tickets, as well as during the day to and from school/college, making them great value for both work and play!
Student tickets are available to purchase online or on bus (day and weekly tickets only, where applicable). A valid form of student ID is required to purchase on bus.
If you wish to use more than one operator’s bus services, or if you wish to use the bus and the train, then StudentPlus MetroCard is the best option for you. Click here for all the details on how to purchase StudentPlus MetroCard.
Yorkshire Student Saver
|Leeds Urban Saver Annual||£280|
|Yorkshire Student Saver Annual||£555|
Spread the cost!
Students across Yorkshire can now spread the cost for their Academic Year student saver ticket paying by monthly direct debit. To arrange your direct debit simply click here
- The Academic Year 2018/19 ticket will be sent to your home address.
- You can choose to pay by Direct Debit on the 1st or the 15th of the month.
- The ticket will be sent in form of an Arriva Smartcard (direct debit payments only)
- The Smartcard is very easy to use - just scan on the ticket machine as you board the bus.
- You will be able to use your Smartcard continuously until the end of the Academic Year, 24th July 2019.
- If your direct debit payment is cancelled or payment returned, Arriva will cancel your Smartcard immediately and will no longer be in use.
- If you lose your Smartcard, there is a £5 replacement fee. This must be paid directly to the student department before a new one is issued.
- If you lose your paper ticket, there is a £25 replacement fee that must be arranged with customer services.
- If your Smartcard is faulty, Arriva will replace this free of charge.
Direct Debit Payment Options
- You can choose to pay for your student saver ticket on the 1st or the 15th of the month (First payment date 15th August 2018)
- Please note that the nearest Direct Debit date will be the available option to choose.
- If you require your Direct Debit date to be later, please contact the Student department to arrange for you click here
Cancelling Your Direct Debit
- If you need to cancel your student ticket, please cancel your Direct Debit directly with your bank/building society. Arriva Yorkshire will not accept responsibility for cancelling Direct Debits.
- Cancellation of your Direct Debit requires 7 working days notice.
- If your payment is due to be taken within the required notice period (And you have requested your Direct Debit to be cancelled too late), your ticket will still be sent to you and cannot be refunded.
Student Department Contact
T: 0191 520 4144 (open Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm)