Leeds City College
Your employer Leeds City College has joined the Arriva Employer Travel Club allowing you to save money on your bus travel to work and across weekends.
- Unlimited bus travel every month (Within chosen zone)
- Free child travel (Up to 2 children @ weekends and Bank Holidays)
- Ticket sent direct to your home each month
- Convenient monthly payments
- Quick & easy to join
Once you joined The Employer Travel club you'll receive your new ticket every month through the post (Ticket will commence 9 days after your direct debit payment date). No photographic evidence is required. Simply show your ticket to the driver each time you travel.
The Arriva Employer Travel Club options are as follows:
West Yorkshire zone
Annual price - £675
Pay monthly - only £56.25
Annual price - £740
Pay monthly - only £61.66
Ticket to your mobile
If you choose to have your ETC ticket sent to your mobile please add your email and mobile number to the m-ticket APP profile for us to recognise your device.
Two children travel free
Please note this applies to standard ticket holders only and excludes anyone who chooses to have their ticket via m-ticket.
How the scheme works
It is a simple 2-step process to sign up:
STEP 1: Order your ticket online by choosing your zone and completing the direct debit information!
To purchase an annual ticket via Direct Debit, complete the online application form by clicking here - you will need your bank account details.
- Payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month
- For payments on the 1st, tickets are dispatched and commence on 12th of the month
- Payments made on the 15th are dispatched and commence on 27th of each month
- Please note that only one direct debit date may be available to select for payment at a time
STEP 2: Receive your season ticket in the post each month.
If you have any queries about the Employer Travel Club or about which zone you need please email [email protected]
Please note the ticket is not valid on the N10 night bus.
To access a list of Arriva timetables