Calder Business Park
Arriva have a choice of Corporate travel options to get you to Calder Park.
If you work at Calder Park you can take advantage of these amazing offers!
Pay monthly for your bus ticket via direct debit.
You can have your ticket sent direct to your home each month or to your mobile, via the Arriva M Ticket app, which is free to download.
- West Yorkshire £56.25 per calendar month
- Yorkshire £61.66 per calendar month
Or if you have a parking space booked at Wakefield Westgate Train Station via the Virgin Trains offer, you can purchase our week day West Yorkshire ticket for only £40 per calendar month.
Park & Ride with Arriva Bus and Virgin Trains for only £3.50 per day
You can arrange to have a parking space at Westgate train station (via Virgin Trains) and add your Arriva West Yorkshire bus ticket to get to Calder Park.
You will need to arrange and pay for your parking space directly with Virgin Trains, annual cost is from £800.
Your Arriva bus ticket is £40 per calendar month and is payable by direct debit.
Arriva Direct Debit
- Payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month
- For payments on the 1st, tickets are dispatched and commence on 12th of the month
- Payments made on the 15th are dispatched and commence on 27th of each month
- Please note that only one direct debit date may be available to select for payment at a time
If your preferred direct debit date is not showing as an option, please contact us and we will arrange it for you over the phone.
- Unlimited bus travel every month (Within chosen zone)
- Free child travel (Up to 2 children @ weekends and Bank Holidays)
- Ticket sent direct to your home each month or to your mobile
- Convenient monthly payments
- Quick & easy to join
Getting to Wakefield with Northern Rail
Did you know that Northern have a Corporate Season Ticket scheme, designed for employees travelling to work by train? Please forward this link to your HR team for further information - www.northernrailway.co.uk/b2b
For information about train times and ticket prices go to www.northernrailway.co.uk
Getting to Wakefield with Virgin Trains
Get between Wakefield and London with Virgin Trains!
- 32 services a day each way
- Get into the heart of London in 1 hour and 46 minutes on the 7:13 train
- James Martin menus on board in first class and standard class
- Earn Nectar points or Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles*
- No bookng fees
- Free Wi-Fi in Standard when you book direct
- 25% off our advance fares when 3-9 people travel together
*Terms and contiions apply. See virgintrainseastcoast.com/rewards for information.
If you require more information on any of our Arriva corporate travel schemes, please visit our business travel page by clicking here
Please note the ticket is not valid on the N10 night bus.