Ride into the night on the N10!
Stuck for transport to and from your favourite gigs? Don't stress, with our N10 late night service running from Wakefield to Leeds, planning your nights out just got a whole lot easier!
‘Night rider’ tickets are just £3 for a single, and £4 for a return journey. Tickets can be purchased on-board Arriva’s 110 Sapphire service after 7pm and on the new N10 route. Following Arriva’s flagship 110 route from the Hepworth, Wakefield to Leeds Bus Station; the N10 service provides those living in Hunslet, Belle Isle, Robin Hood, Lofthouse and Outwood with greater, later and cheaper links into both major cities.
The N10 provides an extremely low cost, quick and convenient way to get home. So why not hop on board the N10 10 to some of these fantastic places on route!
Night Rider Top 10
1) O2 Academy Leeds - 6 minute walk from Leeds South Parade bus stop
2) The Wardrobe, Leeds - 5 minute walk from Leeds Bus Station
3) First Direct Arena, Leeds - 10 minute walk from Leeds South Parade bus stop
4) Angelica, Leeds - 1 minute walk from Boar Lane bus stop
5) Tiger Tiger, Leeds - 4 minute walk from Leeds South Parade bus stop
6) Mint Nightclub, Leeds - 8 minute walk from Leeds South Parade bus stop
7) Theatre Royal Wakefield - 6 minute walk from Union Street bus stop
8) Warehouse 23, Wakefield - 9 minute walk from Wakefield Union Street bus stop
9) Wakefield Beer Exchange - 3 minute walk from Union Street bus stop
10) HiFi, Leeds - 3 minute walk from Boar Lane bus stop
Here are just a few events happening across the Night Rider Top 10 this month!
Events in and around Wakefield
Bull Ring, Wakefield
Warehouse 23, Wakefield
Saturday 14th April, 7pm onwards
Theatre Royal Wakefield
Friday 27th & Saturday 28th April, 7.30pm
Events in and around Leeds
Every Friday, 9pm-1am
Every Saturday, 7pm - 10pm
Fancy a laugh? Well look no further! The Saturday night Comedy Sessions features three stand up comedians from around the globe every Saturday evening
O2 Academy, Leeds
Every Saturday, 11pm onwards
First Direct Arena, Leeds
Friday 13th April, 7:30pm onwards