Do Summerthing on the MAX 268/268A!
It is officically the last month of summer so hop on board our MAX 268/268A buses to explore what Yorkshire has to offer!
The MAX 268/268A service operates from Wakefield to Bradford via Ossett, Dewsbury, Heckmondwike and Cleckheaton, making it the perfect service to catch for a great family day out - with family tickets working out at less than £2 per person per day for a family of up to 5.
Here are some of the exciting events on route - you won't be bored this August!
- Wicked the Musical, The Alhambra Theatre, Bradford
- Bradford Film Fesitval, The Broadway Bradford, Bradford
- National Media Museum, Bradford
- Dewsbury Museum and Crow Nest Park, Dewsbury
- Diddy Middys, Cleckheaton
- Jesus Christ Superstar, Theatre Royal, Wakefield
- Shopping at Trinity Walk, Wakefield
What are you waiting for? Hop on board and ‘do summerthing’!