Arriva Yorkshire lends a helping hand
Arriva Yorkshire has recently lent a helping hand to numerous charities throughout Yorkshire by coming together to raise over £700 in donations for Wakefield Hospice, Yorkshire Air Ambulance, the Motor Neurone Disease Association and many more.
Here at Arriva Yorkshire we are committed to supporting local and worthwhile causes. We have managed to raise over £700 so far for various charities across Yorkshire, matching our efforts of previous years. Lending a helping hand is really important to us and numerous of our employees are constantly involved in charity events.
The following outlines what each depot raised:
- Selby: £63 for Yorkshire Air Ambulance.
- Wakefield: £32 for Dementia UK, £95 for Wakefield Hospice, £4 for Macmillan Cancer and £125 for a local family who could not afford a headstone for a passed relative.
- Castleford: £83 for the Prince of Wales Hospice.
- Dewsbury: £125.00 for Yorkshire Air Ambulance.
- Heckmondwike: £95 for the Motor Neurone Disease Association.
- Wakefield Head Office: £25 for Wakefield Hospice.
For timetable information click here.
Want to track your bus live? Download the Arriva Bus app now and get tickets sent directly to your mobile from our m-ticket app.