Terms and Conditions - Life Hacks
- The Promoter of these prize draws is Arriva Passenger Services Limited of 1 Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland SR3 3XP.
- The promotion is only open to residents who reside within an Arriva Facebook area in the United Kingdom who are aged 16 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the promotion.
Arriva areas accepted:
|Herts and Essex
- Entrants MUST live within the relevant area associated with the Facebook page they have entered. Entrants who have entered a page where they do not live may be disregarded from the draw.
- The Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted by commenting below the ‘Life Hack’ post with a life hack, sharing useful information aim towards students at university.
- The Facebook pages hosting the promotion can be found in the table below:
- Only one entry per person is permitted. For the avoidance of doubt any duplicate entries will not be entered into the draw and participants may not enter via more than one of the Promoter’s regional Facebook pages.
- Entries will only be valid if received from 9:00 AM 29th August 2017 to 00:00 (midnight) 10th September 2017 (Promotional Period), entries received outside of this timeframe will not be valid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind for any reason.
- A winner will be chosen per region from the comments published beneath the ‘Life Hack’ post on the specified social channels by a random draw performed by a computer on the 11th September 2017 between 09:01 – 02:00 PM and will be announced on social media.
- There will be one winner per region, whom shall win a ‘£50 Amazon gift card’ subject to availability:
||the following Prize (One winner per region)
||£50 Amazon gift card
- Prizes will be supplied by Arriva Passenger Services Limited of 1 Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland SR3 3XP.
- Winners will be subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the Supplier and/or any related third parties in respect of the prize and it is the responsibility of the winner to familiarise themselves with such terms and conditions.
- Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of a prize (other than delivery of the same in accordance with these terms) will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner will be notified through social media before 18th September 2017 and will be asked to email: [email protected] with their contact details, providing a valid mobile phone number and/or valid address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within 35 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon commenting on ‘Life Hack’ post on Facebook for their entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.