Making student life easier
Selby College in partnership with Arriva Yorkshire
Travel during term times, evenings and weekends with the new Arriva Smart Card!
|Yorkshire Student Saver||Under 18's||Term Time||£285|
|Yorkshire Student Saver||Under 18s||Full Academic Year||£380|
|Yorkshire Student Saver||Over 18s||Term Time||£460|
|Yorkshire Student Saver||Over 18s||Full Academic Year||£580|
* Pro Rata price only available via our Direct Debit scheme, smart cards active from January 2018
TRAVEL ALL THE TIME ANYTIME with the Academic Year Ticket!
|Go Shopping at York Designer Outlet||See your football team||Travel to the cinema with mates||See your favourite group in concert|
SPREAD THE COST
- The monthly payments depends on when the first direct debit is taken.
- Example - If the first payment is taken in September the monthly payments for the Under 18's Term Time will be spread across 9 months @ £31.67 per month.
- The final payment will be taken in May 2019 but the Student Saver Smart Card will continue to be valid until the end of the Academic Year in July 2018.
- Any direct debits that were arranged for 2017-18 Academic Year will need to set up their details again online.
- The Academic Year 2018/19 Smart Card will be sent to your home address.
- The ticket will be sent in form of the new Arriva Smart Card (Direct debit payments only)
- The Smart Card is very easy to use - just scan on the ticket machine as you board the bus.
- You will be able to use your Smart Card continuously until the end of the Academic Year.
- If your direct debit payment is cancelled or payment returned, Arriva will cancel your Smart Card immediately and will no longer be in use.
- If you lose the Smart Card, there is a £5 replacement fee. This must be paid directly to the student department before a new one is issued
- If your card is faulty - Arriva will replace the card free of charge.
- You can choose to pay for your student saver ticket on the 1st or the 15th of the month (First payment date 15th August 2018)
- Please note that the nearest direct debit date will be the available option to choose.
- If you require your direct debit date to be later, please contact the Student department to arrange for you click here
- Set up your direct debit now
CANCELLING YOUR DIRECT DEBIT
- If you need to cancel your direct debit, please cancel directly with your bank/building society. Arriva Yorkshire will not accept responsibility for cancelling direct debits.
- Cancellation of your direct debit requires 7 working days notice.
- If your payment is due to be taken within the required notice period (And you have requested your direct debit to be cancelled too late), your Smart Card will still be sent to you and cannot be refunded.
T: 0191 520 4144 (open Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm)