Fleet Administrator - Aintree, Liverpool
We are looking to recruit an experienced full-time Fleet Administrator at our Aintree, Liverpool, head office. The successful applicant will already be experienced with engineering administration.
The ideal candidate will be well-organised, have proven excellent customer service skills, good attention to detail, able to work accurately and efficiently with the ability to work on their own initiative, and have good analytical and numeracy skills.
They must have a good working knowledge of MS Office (particularly Word and Excel) and database programmes, and knowledge of Oracle/Sap is preferred. Experience in a similar role is essential to enable the following tasks to be undertaken in relation to Fleet vehicles inclusive of fuel, breakdown, mileage, MOTs, maintenance, warranties, road tax.
- maintaining records on computerised systems
- Preparation of reports in a timely fashion
- Liaising with staff from many departments internal and external
- Reception/switchboard cover at lunchtimes and holidays
The position is for 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Up to 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Variety of training and development opportunities
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children
How to Apply
Mrs M. Drummond, HR Business Partner, Arriva North West & Wales, 73 Ormskirk Road, Aintree, Liverpool L9 5AEClosing Date: Fri 23 February, 2018
Reference Number: HEA-FA-02/18
Arriva is committed to diversity. If you’re good, you’re welcome.