X1 Runcorn to Liverpool Off Peak Weekly ticket – Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter: Arriva UK Bus Ltd, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XP UK ("Arriva").
- This ticket offer is open to residents of, and visitors to, the UK.
- To qualify for the ticket offer, customers must purchase a X1 Runcorn to Liverpool Off Peak Weekly ticket within the promotional period: 3rd September to 3rd December.
- The below table details where the X1 Runcorn to Liverpool Off Peak Weekly tickets are available to purchase, the price, how the promotional tickets can be purchased and the usage times:
|Route (if applicable)
||X1 Runcorn to Liverpool (Sapphire service)
||Off Peak Weekly
|Ticket purchase dates
||3rd September 2018 – 3rd December 2018
||Buy on bus, on our website or via the m-ticket app
||Valid after 9.30 am Monday to Friday and all weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
- The ticket offer is redeemed upon presentation of an X1 Runcorn to Liverpool Off Peak Weekly ticket to an Arriva bus driver when boarding the bus between the valid days of travel and shall be deemed invalid after this point.
- Customers who claim the X1 Runcorn to Liverpool Off Peak Weekly ticket on the mobile ticket facility (Arriva m-ticket) must show this screen to the driver when boarding the bus.
- The purchase of an Off Peak Weekly through the Arriva m-ticket app is strictly subject to Arriva’s m-ticket terms and conditions, available at the following link: https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/terms-and-conditions (“m-ticket Terms”). Words and expressions which are defined in the m-ticket Terms will have the same meaning when used in these terms and conditions.
- The X1 Runcorn to Liverpool Off Peak Weekly tickets remain subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other relevant standard terms and conditions of Arriva.
- Purchase instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any purchase not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- The ticket offer may not be used in conjunction with or in addition to any other discount voucher, prize, offer, promotion or concession rate.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for purchases not successfully completed or disruption to purchases due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, handset technical fault or malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind for any reason.
- These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The promotion is governed by English law and participants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If the Promoter reasonably believes that any action is being made unlawfully or illegally, they may reject or cancel any claim and you agree that you will have no claim against the Promoter in respect of any rejection or cancellation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, terminate or suspend the X1 Runcorn to Liverpool Off Peak Weekly tickets at any time.
- Purchase of an X1 Runcorn to Liverpool Off Peak Weekly ticket is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.