Join the Employer Travel Club
Save big time with monthly tickets by direct debit
A great travel deal for staff at Argos in the North West
Arriva and Argos have joined together to offer savings on local Arriva bus travel.
- Pay even less for travel each week by purchasing a yearly ticket but pay for it monthly with a direct debit
- Free child travel (for up to 2 children) at tweekends and on public holidays when travelling with an Employer Travel Club season ticket holder
- Choose the zone you need and see just how much you'll save
- Sign up to buy an annual ticket by direct debit
- Download the free Arriva m-ticket app if you don't already have it
- Receive your ticket every month
- Hop on board, sit back and enjoy the ride!
Tickets and savings
|Ticket zone||ETC monthly price||Normal 4-Weekly Saver price||Look how much you save each month||Equivalent price per day*|
|All Area (North West and Wales)||£52.50||£63.00||£10.50||£1.74|
|Greater Manchester Zone||£43.75||£56.00||£9.53||£1.55|
|Merseyside Plus Zone||£45.42||£54.50||£9.08||£1.51|
* Equivalent price per day is annual ETC price spread over 362 operating days
Things you need to know
- You can choose either the 1st or the 15th of the month for your Direct Debit payment
- Choose which ticket format you prefer – mobile or standard
- Payments on the 1st – ticket starts 12th expires 11th following month (Standard tickets)
- Payments on the 15th – ticket starts 27th expires 26th following month (Standard tickets)
- Mobile tickets start 5 working days after payment has been taken. You MUST activate this ticket to use.
- If you need to cancel your Direct Debit please do so with your bank.
- Arriva will not offer any refunds if a Direct Debit has not been cancelled in time