Arriva Greater Manchester Annual Saver competition T&C
Terms and conditions for Arriva Greater Manchester Annual Saver competition
- The Arriva Greater Manchester Annual Saver competition (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Arriva UK Bus, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- The prize is a Greater Manchester Zone Annual Saver – worth £470 at the time of commencement of the competition. No cash alternative. The start date of the ticket will be during the month of May 2014, exact date will be agreed by Arriva and the competition winner.
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must supply their name, contact email and/or contact phone number
- In entering the Competition, entrants agree to allow Arriva North West & Wales to contact them by email or phone.
- E-mail and contact phone numbers will be used by Arriva North West & Wales/Arriva UK Bus only and will not be passed on to any third parties. Entrants can opt out from receiving e-mails from Arriva UK Bus at any subsequent time.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Entry is free and the winner will be selected at random.
- The Competition opens at 12:00 on Friday 14 March 2014 closes at 12:00 on Friday 2 May 2014.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of all entries between 09:00 on Wednesday 7 May 2014 and 17:00 on Wednesday 7 May 2014.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail or phone before 9 May 2014 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Arriva North West & Wales within seven days, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Arriva North West & Wales shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Details of the winner can be obtained after 28 days of the winner’s prizes being awarded by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Marketing Department, Arriva North West & Wales, 73 Ormskirk Road, Aintree, Liverpool, L9 5AE, UK
- The winner may be required to assist in promotional activity, including a photo call with the press and inclusion on the arrivabus website/social media channels.
- Arriva North West & Wales accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, costs, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
- Arriva North West & Wales reserves the right to withdraw this Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this Competition, the decision of Arriva North West & Wales shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
Promoter: Arriva North West & Wales, 73 Ormskirk Road, Aintree, Liverpool, UK