Start Date: 01/01/0001
There will be a number of changes to services 85, 685 and X85 from Sunday 31st August 2014.
There will be a number of changes to services 85, 685 and X85 from Sunday 31st August 2014:
- Earlier Monday to Friday morning journey from Newcastle, Hexham, Haydon Bridge and Haltwhistle to Carlisle, arriving there for 0800
- Monday to Friday morning peak buses to Carlisle retimed to improve punctuality and offer more convenient arrivals for commuters
- Extra mid-morning bus from Carlisle, Brampton, Haltwhistle and Haydon Bridge to Newcastle, arriving in the city for 1030
- More fast buses between Newcastle, Corbridge and Hexham at peak commuter times, following customers’ requests
- Better value fares between Brampton, Warwick Bridge and Carlisle, including a brand new Routesaver ticket valid on all buses
- New service 185 providing regular all-year round links from Carlisle, Brampton and Haltwhistle to Greenhead, Longbyre, Low Row, Gilsland and Hadrian’s Wall at Walltown
- Unfortunately, the service 85 journeys at 0757 from Hexham to Newcastle, and at 0835 and 1710 from Newcastle to Hexham are withdrawn due to low usage.