Terms and conditions of use for the Employer Travel Club
By setting up your Direct Debit you accept the terms and conditions as set out below:
- The contract is a rolling one month contract and you are free to cancel your Direct Debit at any time. You must do this through your bank and then email [email protected] to confirm.
- No refunds will be given for part usage of a month’s travel and you will be responsible for funds being available in your account to be entitled to receive your ticket.
- Tickets are non-transferable and only valid to the purchaser.
- Lost or damaged tickets are the responsibility of the owner and while Arriva will do their best to provide a replacement for lost or stolen tickets they cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or financial loss accruing from the loss or otherwise of your ticket. Replacement tickets are £25. This can be added to your next Direct Debit payment or paid by debit/credit card over the phone.
- Tickets are valid only on Arriva buses and are subject to the presentation of a valid staff pass when boarding or challenged by a revenue inspector.
- Application details will be validated with your employer to ensure that you are entitled to this offer. This will involve sharing personal information [first name, surname and postcode] via secure methods