Newcastle upon Tyne to Blyth
Fast via A189 and NewshamBack to all services
Service DetailsView opposite direction
|View all stops||X301||X302||X30|
|Blyth Bus station||06:24||06:24||07:24|
|Blyth Prince of Wales||06:25||06:25||07:25|
|Blyth Waterloo Road Club||06:25||06:25||07:25|
|Blyth Eleventh Avenue||06:29||06:29||07:29|
|Blyth Twelfth Avenue||06:30||06:30||07:30|
|Newsham Sea Horse||06:31||06:31||07:31|
|Newsham West Drive||06:32||06:32||07:32|
|Newsham Black Diamond||06:34||06:34||07:34|
|Newsham Newcastle Road||06:34||06:34||07:34|
|South Newsham Park Farm Villas||06:35||06:35||07:35|
|Gosforth Great North Road-Glamis Avenue||06:52||06:52||07:54|
|Gosforth Regent Centre Interchange||06:55||06:55||07:57|
|Gosforth High Street - S Cross Street||06:56||06:56||07:59|
|Newcastle upon Tyne Haymarket Barras Bridge||07:04||07:04||08:13|
|Newcastle upon Tyne Haymarket Bus Station||07:05||07:05||08:15|
1Term Time Only 2Only During School Holidays
Looking for Tickets?
Buy tickets for the X30 service quickly and easily online
Blyth View Tickets
Tyne and Wear View Tickets
Blyth plus Tyne and Wear View Tickets
North East Regionwide View Tickets
We are making improvements to some of our services in Newcastle, North Tyneside and Northumberland from Sunday 6th May 2018. These include:
- An enhanced timetable for the MAX X18, increasing the number of buses between Alnwick, Seahouses, Belford and Berwick-upon-Tweed until the end of the summer season on Saturday 3rd November 2018.
- New Sunday (and Public Holiday) buses on the MAX X14 between Morpeth, Longhorsley, Longframlington, Rothbury and Thropton.
- A later last bus on the MAX X20 from Ashington and Wansbeck Hospital to Lynemouth, Ellington and Widdrington Station on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.
- New stops for the MAX X20 and X30 at the end of Brunton Lane on the Great North Road in Newcastle, improving access to the Great Park.
There will also be several other alterations to services to improve punctuality, better match capacity with demand and respond to customers requests.
Information regarding revisions to Service X7, X8 & X30 from Sunday 24 January 2016.
Information about service changes in Northumberland and Tyne & Wear from Sunday 6th September 2015
- View the full list of changes