Newcastle Upon Tyne to Thropton
via Morpeth, Longframlington and RothburyBack to all services
Looking for Tickets?
Buy tickets for the X14 service quickly and easily online
Morpeth View Tickets
Blyth View Tickets
Tyne and Wear View Tickets
Blyth and Ashington View Tickets
Blyth and Morpeth View Tickets
Blyth plus Tyne and Wear View Tickets
Tyne Valley plus Tyne and Wear View Tickets
Northumberland plus Tyne and Wear All Zones View Tickets
North East Regionwide View Tickets
There will be changes to some services in Northumberland and Tyne & Wear from Sunday 4th November 2018 to improve punctuality, speed up journeys, better match capacity with demand and respond to customers' requests.
We are making improvements to some of our services in Newcastle, North Tyneside and Northumberland from Sunday 6th May 2018. These include:
- An enhanced timetable for the MAX X18, increasing the number of buses between Alnwick, Seahouses, Belford and Berwick-upon-Tweed until the end of the summer season on Saturday 3rd November 2018.
- New Sunday (and Public Holiday) buses on the MAX X14 between Morpeth, Longhorsley, Longframlington, Rothbury and Thropton.
- A later last bus on the MAX X20 from Ashington and Wansbeck Hospital to Lynemouth, Ellington and Widdrington Station on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.
- New stops for the MAX X20 and X30 at the end of Brunton Lane on the Great North Road in Newcastle, improving access to the Great Park.
There will also be several other alterations to services to improve punctuality, better match capacity with demand and respond to customers requests.
Information about service changes in Northumberland and Tyne & Wear from Sunday 6th September 2015
- View the full list of changes