Travelling around Yarm
Yarm is located in the county of North Yorkshire on the East Coast of England. Lying on the south bank of the River Tees, this pleasant market town is full of old-world charm, with cobbled streets, scenic walks and sumptuous Georgian architecture. With the beautiful North Sea coast just a few miles away, a stunning 18th-century clock tower and the remarkable Yarm viaduct spanning the River Tees, there’s plenty to admire in this idyllic northern town.
Yarm has excellent road and rail links and Arriva buses operate in the area, providing services in and around the town centre, as well as routes to nearby towns and villages.
If you're looking to save money as you travel to and from Yarm we have a range of tickets and deals available. Deals applicable to Yarm are:
- North East All Zones Saver tickets - available as Day, Weekly, 4-Weekly and Annual
- Teesside and East Cleveland Zone Saver tickets – available as Day, Weekly, 4-Weekly and Annual
- Teesside Zone Saver tickets – available as Day, Weekly, 4-Weekly and Annual
- Teesside Tripper tickets – available as Day and Weekly
- Easyrider All Zone tickets – available as Weekly and Monthly
- Easyrider Teesside Zone tickets – available as Weekly and Monthly
- Explorer ticket
Look at the maps for each and decide which ticket is going to give you the best value.