Travelling around Redcar
Redcar is situated on the East Coast of North Yorkshire. A popular holiday resort in Victorian times, this old fishing port has lost none of its character and charm. With spectacular sandy beaches, beautiful architecture and lots of fun activities, there’s plenty to see and do in this pleasant seaside town.
Redcar is easily accessible by road and rail, and Arriva buses run a number of services in the area, with links to nearby towns, such as Guisborough and Saltburn, as well as regular routes to Whitby and Middlesbrough.
If you're looking to save money as you travel to and from Redcar we have a range of tickets and deals available. Deals applicable to Redcar are:
- North East All Zones Saver tickets - available as Day, Weekly, 4-Weekly and Annual
- Teesside and East Cleveland Zone Saver tickets – available as Day, Weekly, 4-Weekly and Annual
- Redcar Zone Saver tickets – available as Day, Weekly, 4-Weekly and Annual
- Teesside Tripper tickets – available as Day and Weekly
- Easyrider All Zone tickets – available as Weekly and Monthly
- Easyrider Teesside Zone tickets – available as Weekly and Monthly
- X3, X4 tickets – available as Weekly
- Explorer ticket
Look at the maps for each and decide which ticket is going to give you the best value.