Christmas hamper T&Cs
- The competition is open to all residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Arriva, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via Arriva North East social media by tagging us in your festive posts using #LoveDarlo. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 4th November 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 11th December. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- Arriva accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- There is only one prize available and one winner will be chosen by random draw on 12th December 2017. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
- The winner will receive a Christmas hamper worth £50. The prizes will be as stated.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook or Twitter on 12th December and will be sent their prize via post. If a winner does not respond to the Arriva within 5 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Arriva will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winners within 3 weeks of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. Arriva reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Arriva’s control makes it necessary to do so
13. The decision of Arriva regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. By entering participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Arriva reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. Arriva reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, Arriva, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Arriva, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.