Employer Travel Club in the North East
Welcome to the North East Employer Travel Club. Select your company from the list on the left
Arriva's Employer Travel Club will help employees at businesses across the North East save money on their bus travel to work
Look at the list of businesses on the left-hand side of the page who are already benefiting from being members of the Arriva Employer Travel Club.
How it works for the employer
- No administration required for the employer to order or distribute tickets
- Employer will have their own dedicated microsite for employees to access
- Employer can receive corporate recognition through press and media activity (if they wish)
- Annual membership fee based on the number of Arriva regions your company has locations within:
- £500 for 1 region
- £1000 for 2 regions
- £1300 for 3 regions (10% discounted rate from £1500)
- £1800 (10% discounted rate from £2000)
- £2200 (15% discounted rate from £2500)
- £2600 (20% discounted rate from £3000)
How it works for employees
- Employee signs up and arranges to pay by monthly direct debit
- Tickets are sent direct to the employee each month
- Option to choose to have the ticket delivered to their iPhone or Android handset (must download the free Arriva m-ticket app)
- Tickets are valid in the chosen zone 7 days a week
- Up to two children travel free with the ticket holder at weekends and on Bank holidays
- No photograph required for the ticket
- No minimum contract
Introducing your local Arriva Employer Travel Club contact, Leeanne Coatman...
It's Leeanne's job to work with employers across the North East and Yorkshire to share the benefits of joining the Arriva Employer Travel Club with their staff.
Payment by Direct Debit
Once an employer has signed up to be a member of the Arriva Employer Travel Club, employees can take advantage of the massive savings on buying an annual ticket but have the convenience of spreading the cost across 12 months.
The monthly amount will be debited on the chosen date and then the ticket will be dispatched 2-5 working days after the payment has been received.
If your payment is going to be on the 1st of each month, your ticket will start on the 10th of the same month and be valid until the end of the 9th of the following month.
If your payment date is the 15th, then your ticket will start on the 25th and be valid up to the end of the 24th of the following month.
If you wish to cancel your direct debit please do so directly with your bank, who will normally require 7-10 working days' notice to process a cancellation. Refunds will not be given for payments taken during the cancellation period.
What our customers say...
"I find the scheme incredibly helpful for our staff and offers great savings. Fast and easy enough to arrange a pass and quick turnaround rate."
Geoff Sweeney, Head of Facilities