Stockton Service 6 and 7/7A changes from 21st March 2015
From Saturday 21st March, Arriva North East are pleased to announce plans to operate additional daytime journeys on Service 6 between Stockton & Hartburn and additional evening journeys on Service 7/7A between Stockton & Yarm in Teesside.
Following the unfortunate news that local operator Leven Valley Coaches will cease trading after Friday 20th March, Arriva North East have stepped in to replace parts of their network that would otherwise be left without a service going foward.
From Saturday 21st March, we're additing extra trips on Service 6 between Hartburn & Stockton to replace the withdrawn Service H66 in part. These are as follows;
- 0750 Stockton to Hartburn, 0804 Hartburn to Stockton (arriving 0818) Monday to Fridays.
- 0825 Stockton to Hartburn, 0839 Hartburn to Stockton (arriving 0853) Monday to Saturdays.
- 0900 Stockton to Hartburn, 0914 Hartburn to Stockton (arriving 0928) Monday to Saturdays.
then current existing Service 6 journeys, departing Stockton on the hour and half past the hour and departing Hartburn at 14 minutes past and 44 minutes past.
- 1605 Stockton to Hartburn, 1619 Hartburn to Stockton (arriving 1633) Monday to Saturdays.
- 1640 Stockton to Hartburn, 1654 Hartburn to Stockton (arriving 1708) Monday to Saturdays.
- 1710 Stockton to Hartburn, 1724 Hartburn to Stockton (arriving 1738) Monday to Saturdays.
These journeys on Service 6 will operate via the normal Service 6 route between Stockton & Hartburn.
Also, from the same date, there will be a small revision to Service 7/7A as follows;
- The Monday to Saturday Service 7 journey that currently departs Stockton at 1835, will be revised to operate 11 minutes later as Service 7A, departing Stockton at 1846.
- There will be further Monday to Saturday departures from Stockton to Yarm as Service 7A at 1946, 2046, 2146 and 2305.
- From Yarm, there will be new Service 7A journeys departing Willey Flatts, The Meadowings at 1819, 1913, 2013, 2113 and 2213 to Stockton on Monday to Saturdays.
- Finally, on Sundays, an additional journey at 1846 from Stockton and 1913 from Yarm, Willey Flatts will operate. There will be no late Sunday evening journeys.
Service 7A will operate to the same route as the current Sunday daytime Service 7A and will operate via Worsall Road and The Meadowings and will not serve Leven Road, Kirk Road or Green Lane. Service 7A journeys will continue to serve Orchard Estate and Allens West too.
Revised timetables are currently in production, plus we're working hard to update the timetables on this website, which will be available to view via the link below as soon as possible.
To view the new timetables, click on the service below to be taken to the timetable page. Scroll down to below the service map and hit 'Go' next to the future timetable option!