More Buses to the Northumberland Coast this Summer
We are pleased to announce we will be running extra buses to to the Northumberland Coast this Summer!
From the 24th May we will be running extra buses on Service X18 & Service 1.
Services X18 / 418
Between the 24th May and 26th September, buses will run every two hours on Monday to Saturday daytimes between Alnwick and Berwick (x18) / Belford (418), which is an increase on the current 3-4 journeys per day each way!
Our X18 Coast & Castles service has also been given MAX upgrade! You can enjoy the beautiful Northumberland sights in one of our new MAX buses!!
MAX services will provide quick connections on selected inter-urban express routes across the North East and will offer customers all of the following benefits, as standard:
- Free on-board WiFi and Arriva Bus App links for MAXimum connectivity
- Enhanced driver training for MAXimum service
- No-quibble money-back guarantee for MAXimum value
- Refurbished interiors and e-leather seating for MAXimum comfort
- New livery for MAXimum impact
Between the 24th May and 20th September Service 1 will be extended to Wansbeck Hospital, Lynemouth, Ellington and Cresswell. The service will now run past popular leisure areas such as Creswell Carvan Park and the start of the Northumberland Coast Path.