Discover the North East
Make the most of family time this weekend.
We realise how hard it can be juggling family life. Hop on board with Arriva and we can help make the most of your time over the weekend.Why not keep the kids entertained using the FREE on board WiFi and charging points while you catch up on emails? You can read together, catch up on homework or even play games - the list is endless!
Our next stop announcement screens let you know when you have arrived at your destination, and the next part of your family adventure can begin.
Don’t forget to take advantage of our family ticket. A family of 5 (upto 2 adults and 3 children) can travel unlimited all day for just £13.50!! Click Here to buy online
Every month we provide our customers with a local events guide to keep you updated with 'What's 'Appening' in the North East. From a Goth Weekend in Whitby, a Beer Festival in Newcastle to Garden tours in Alnwick, there's something for everyone.
Click below to visit our What's 'Appening page to find out this months most popular events and atrractions
Dont worry if your not bus savvy - our app can help you on the way!
The Arriva Bus App will help you to get the most out of your Arriva local
bus services in North East
Find the time of the next bus, the nearest bus stop, which bus to catch and lots more. Now you can even get real time updates. For full infor and to download for FREE Click Here
Catch the MAX X15 X18 or X20 to picturesque Alnwick Castle which served as a backdrop in many iconic scenes of one of the world’s biggest phenomenon’s to date!
Walk in the footsteps of Harry Potter himself and explore the magical sites which featured in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and the Chamber of Secrets movies.
The adventure doesn’t stop there! You can also visit the majestic Durham Cathedralon the MAX X12, where in 2001 the ancient cloisters became part of the world famous scene where Harry releases Hedwig the owl.
Enhanced summer timetable is in operation from Sunday 30th April to Saturday 30th September 2017
- Hourly service from Alnwick and Bedford to the coast with Arriva MAX X18 and Travelsure 418. The MAX X18 extends to Berwick every two hours
- Direct link between Alnwick, Belford and Berwick with Arriva MAX X15, running up to every two hours
- Hourly service between Belford, Haggerston Castle and Berwick with Arriva MAX X15 and X18
- Up to two buses per hour between Amble, Warkworth, Alnmouth and Alnwick with MAX X18 and X20
- Flexible range of Discover North Northumberland tickets, great for exploring the coast and countryside whilst using other bus operators too
- Exclusive 20% discount off full price admission at many local attractions, including Alnwick Castle, Bamburgh Castle and Dunstanburgh Castle, just by simply showing your bus ticket.
- Dedicated travel guides for villages along the route - helping you plan your days out
- Convenient connections with trains at Berwick and Alnmouth stations
* See information on our promotions page