New double deckers for services 52 and 52A
Netherton to Liverpool
We are introducing 16 smart double deck buses on 1 March 2015 for services 52 and 52A between Netherton and Liverpool, an investment of £3 million.
To celebrate we are giving FREE travel on your new buses Sunday 1 March 2015.
Why not try one for FREE, simply turn up and jump on board.
Terms & Conditions - Free Travel on the 52/52A
- On Sunday 1st March 2015, single journeys on the the52/52A Netherton to Liverpool service, operated by Arriva Merseyside, will be free of charge
- A nil value ticket will be issued on boarding, please retain this ticket throughout your journey as proof of travel
- Day Saver Tickets* can be purchased if onward travel on another Arriva service is required
- Weekly Saver and Family Saver tickets can still be purchased*
- Concessionary passes will be recorded
- This is a promotional offer only to celebrate the launch of the new double deck buses on the 52/52A route, no cash alternative
- Previously purchased Day/Week/4 Weekly/Annual Savers or any other previously purchased ticket are not affected by this offer
- Merseytravel tickets are not affected by this offer
*Arriva Saver Tickets are not included in this promotion and will be issued at the regular price