Love giving excellent customer service? A career working for Hinckleybus could be your next choice.... It’s your chance to drive your career forward.
We are looking to recruit full time professional bus drivers at Hinckley, a 23 vehicle depot. People are at the heart of our business and it will be your responsibility to make sure every customer has a good journey and gets to where they are going safely and at the right time. So why not help serve your local community, whilst being part of a global business?
You must enjoy working with people and have excellent customer care and driving skills.
You also need to have held a valid car licence for a minimum of 22 months.
A current PCV licence is an advantage, but training may be given.
A full Driver Qualification Card (DQC) would be advantageous.
In return we offer:
- A Full Time Contract (not Zero Hours)
- Competitive rate of pay
- Full Uniform
- Company pension scheme (including the option to join the Final Salary Pension scheme, subject to terms and conditions)
- Up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Variety of training and development opportunities
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children
- Childcare voucher scheme and access to “The Village” – on-line discounts and offers with leading retailers
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply in writing by sending their CV and covering letter, quoting reference HK-PCV-0118 to:
Sam Hubbard, Operations Manager, Hinckleybus, Goose Lane, Barwell, Leicestershire, LE9 8DH or by email: [email protected].Closing Date: Fri 02 March, 2018
Reference Number: HK-PCV-0118
Hinckleybus is committed to diversity. If you’re good, you’re welcome.