Beer Festival Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
3. All entries must be submitted by completing and submitting the online entry form at www.arrivabus.co.uk/leicsbeerfest and only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 12:00 on Monday the 5th of March 2018. The closing date of the prize draw is 6pm on the 7th of March 2018. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. There are a total of ten (10) prizes to be won, all prizes include admission to the Leicester Beer Festival 2018, and each winners name will be added to the guestlist at the event to claim their prize.
7. If not all 10 prizes are claimed by the closing date, Arriva retain the right to use them in the same isntance at a later date.
8. The winners will be the ten (10) entries chosen by random draw from a computer process.
9. A list of the winners will be posted at arrivabus.co.uk/leicsbeerfest
10. Each winner will also be notified by email using details provided at entry. A postal address may be required.
11. Each prize winner must present their name(s) at the event to be able to claim their prize. A form of ID may be required due to the nature of the entry,
12. Prizes are valid for use on any date from the 7th March up to and including the 10th of March 2018, at times when the Beer Festival is open (the Arriva m-ticket is available to use at any time once the prize winner has recieved it)
13. Each prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to replace a prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
15. The prizes are subject to terms and conditions which are available from Leicester CAMRA or leicester.camra.org.uk, or arrivabus.co.uk.
16. Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of a prize shall be the responsibility of the winner.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
19. A list of the winners’ names and counties can be viewed at arrivabus.co.uk/leicsbeerfest for a period of fourteen (14) days after the Announcement Date.
20. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award a prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
22. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate a winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
23. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
24. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of a prize. Participants who have opted-in to receive marketing information from Arriva have agreed to do so using the method explained at the time of submission (tick box).
25. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. The Promoter of this prize draw is Arriva Midlands Limited of 4 Westmoreland Avenue, Thurmaston, Leicester LE4 8PH.