Multi-journey Saver tickets in the Midlands
Along with single tickets on board our buses, Arriva has a choice of money-saving multi-journey tickets offering great value to customers in the Midlands area.
Day Saver, Weekly Saver, 4-Weekly Saver are available to purchase on-board Arriva buses. Longer duration tickets such as quarterly or annual tickets are available at Travel Shops and online too, or all ticket types (with the exception of singles and some family tickets) are available to purchase on the m-ticket app - it's a secure, quick and easy way to buy your tickets - available on iPhone and Android.
Please note: If purchasing a quarterly, 6 monthly or annual ticket at a local travel shop, a passport sized photograph is required.
Terms of travel
- Saver tickets can be used on any Arriva Midlands buses within the given zones except Shrewsbury Park and Ride services.
- 10 Trip Saver is valid for one calendar month from the date of issue when purchased from the driver.
- Children under 5 travel free with Arriva. Child fares are available for children aged 5 to under 14 in Derby and Derbyshire, and for those aged 5 to under 16 in all other areas served by Arriva Midlands.
- Group/Family Savers are valid for up to five people travelling together – maximum 2 over 16’s in the group. It allows unlimited travel for a day across the whole of the zone selected.
- Losing your ticket is like losing money. Day, Week and 4-Weekly Savers will not be replaced. We may at our discretion replace Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annual tickets (which have photo ID) if lost or stolen, provided that the occurrence has been reported to the police and we are satisfied that the ticket cannot be used for travel by any other person. A charge will be made for any ticket replacement.