Pay Monthly Saver Ticket Terms and Conditions
Student and Child Saver 'Pay Monthly' Terms and conditions
- Tickets are available to purchase now.
- Monthly payment is divided into an academic 10 month year if registered and paid on the 15th August, or if you start the scheme later, the remaining months available. For example an annual ticket cost of £650 will equal to £65 per month, for 10 months if your first payment was August. If you started the scheme in September, the Direct Debit will be split between 9 months and so on.
- The direct debit payment will be taken on the 1st or 15th of each month, with the first payments starting on 15th August for the first term for those registered before the 1st August.
- Your ticket will commence on the 12th or 27th of the same month (dependant on the payment date) and expire at midnight on the 11th or 26th of the following month. This will run continually each month until the last payment being taken in May.
- Tickets via Direct Debit can be signed up to until December 2017, but the cost will be spread across the remaining months - i.e. an annual ticket at £650 will be spread across 6 months rather than 10.
- Your ticket will be sent directly to your home each month
- Child/Student’s name will be detailed on the back of the ticket
- Your last ticket will be valid until the 11th or 26th July as long as all payments have been made up to 15th June.
- Your payment will remain the same each month.
- This scheme is valid for passengers travelling on Arriva buses, and tickets are valid in the zone chosen only.
- 2017-18 academic ticket will need to be applied for by December 2017 at the latest, registrations will close for the direct debit scheme after that date. You will need to re-apply the following year.
- If your direct debit fails or is cancelled you will not receive your ticket for the following month
- Please report lost tickets to [email protected] immediately, a replacement ticket will be sent to you and a fee of £25 will be added to your next direct debit.