Student and Child Ticket Direct Debit Scheme
in the Midlands
Save money with a great value Student or Child Saver Ticket
Whether you’re starting out as a student or heading back for another year at school or uni it makes sense to get your travel sorted now. Luckily our range of student bus tickets makes getting around cheap and easy.
Arriva Child/Student Saver tickets can save you heaps of money off standard adult fares*. And you can travel in the evening and at weekends too, as many times as you like! So, get your ride on to school/college/university, to the pub, to the shops and well, anywhere you fancy, really. *based on equivalent adult 4-Weekly Saver ticket prices across the UK.
Our ticket zones
How the scheme works
It is a simple 2-step process to sign-up to for a Student or Child monthly Saver ticket:
To purchase an annual ticket via Direct Debit, complete the online application form (link above) - you will need your bank account details.
Payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month.
You should allow at least two weeks to register before the date of your first direct debit payment; e.g. for payments on the 1st of the month please register by the middle of the previous month.
Please note the nearest direct debit date will be the default option available to select for you payment date.
Receive your ticket each month in the post or to your phone with our m-ticket app.
If you have any queries about our Student and Child Direct Debit saver Tickets please email [email protected]
Terms and conditions
- The cost of an annual ticket is divided by 12 and the monthly Direct Debit payment is based on that calculation
- Direct debit payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month, dependent on date of application
- For payments on the 1st your tickets will be dispatched thereafter and commence on 12th of the month
- For payments on the 15th your tickets will be dispatched thereafter and commence on 27th of each month
- Dependent on your payment date you monthly ticket will expire at midnight on the 11th or 26th of the following month
- Your next ticket will automatically be sent directly to your home or registered m-ticket app every month before the current expire, as long as you DD remains active
- Your payment will remain the same each month unless we notify otherwise
- This scheme is valid for passengers travelling on Arriva buses, and tickets are valid in the zone chosen only
- If your direct debit fails or is cancelled you will not receive your ticket for the following month
- Please report lost tickets to [email protected] immediately, a replacement ticket will be sent to you and a fee of £25 will be added to your next direct debit
- If you need to cancel your ticket, please cancel your direct debit directly with your bank/building society
- Arriva Midlands Ltd will not accept responsibility for cancelling direct debits
- Cancellation of your direct debit requires 7 to 10 working days’ notice with your bank
- If your payment is due to be taken within the required notice period (and you have requested your direct debit to be cancelled too late), your ticket will still be sent to you and cannot be refunded
- We do not accept used/unused/unwanted tickets
- No refunds will be given
Arriva m-ticket app
Arriva Bus app
Need more help?
Please contact our customer services team on 01543 435421 or email [email protected]