Apprentice Travel Club
If you're an employer with an apprentice scheme, we can help you offer a great travel perk to your current and prospective apprentices.
How it works for the Employer
Step 1: Get in touch with our amazing team here.
Step 2: Sign up to the Apprentice Travel Club
Step 3: That's it! Leave it to us - there's no administration of tickets required by the employer.
How it works for apprentices
Step 1: Make sure your employer is a member of the scheme
Step 2: Sign up and arrange your monthly direct debit
Step 3: Once your details have been verified, your ticket will be sent to you in the post or to your mobile every month
For the Employer
- No adminstration required following sign up to the Apprentice Travel Club
- Discounted bus travel for your apprentice staff
- Dedicated microsite for your members to access
- Recognition through press and media activity
- Reduce on-site parking space requirements and carbon footprint
For the apprentice
- Tickets sent out every month with no minimum contract required
- Travel all week in the zone of their choice
- Free travel with the ticket holder for up to 2 kids at weekends and bank holidays
- An eligible partner can also get access to great value bus travel
- Get more time for yourself and reduce the stress of traffic or finding a parking space
Introducing your local Arriva contact, Ian Davis...
It's my job to work with employers and public bodies across the Midlands to share the benefits of Arriva's various corporate travel schemes.
Payment by Direct Debit
Once a member has signed up to be a member of the Club Member's Travel Scheme, they can take advantage of the massive savings on buying an annual ticket but have the convenience of spreading the cost across 12 months.
The monthly amount will be debited on the chosen date and then the ticket will be dispatched 2-5 working days after the payment has been received.
If your payment is going to be on the 1st of each month, your ticket will start on the 12th of the same month and be valid until the end of the 11th of the following month.
If your payment date is the 15th, then your ticket will start on the 27th and be valid up to the end of the 26th of the following month.
Once the first payment and ticket has been organised, the dates of payment collection and dispatch will remain the same for the rest of the 12 months.