Important Derby timetable changes
From 31 August 2021
We’re making changes to bus services in Derby from Tuesday 31 August 2021.
- Derby to Alvaston Service 4 Route 4 will be revised with buses starting and finishing close to Blue Peter Island on Harvey Road, to provide a link to Alvaston District Centre. This service no longer serves Kelmoor Road and Keldholm Lane in Alvaston Village, although this area will still be served a frequent service on routes 1 & 1a. View the new timetable here
- Derby to Alvaston Service 4 and Derby to Sinfin Service 7 will see a combined frequency of 10 minutes between Derby City Centre and Normanton. View the new timetable for Service 4 here and Service 7 here
- Derby to Blagreaves Services 5/5A will run up to every 20 minutes on Mondays to Fridays, up to every 30 minutes on Saturdays and hourly on Sundays. View the new timetable here
- Derby to Sinfin Service 38 will see buses operating up to every 12 minutes on Mondays to Fridays, up to every 15 minutes on Saturdays and up to every 30 minutes on Sundays. View the new timetable here
- School duplicate “S” buses will no longer run. Pupils can travel on normal service buses when returning to school/college in September.
Plan my journey
Find my bus
Where are you coming from?
Where do you want to go?