Changes to Telford services
From 31 August 2021
We’re making changes to bus services in Telford from Tuesday 31 August 2021.
- Telford Town Centre to Madeley Service 1 and Telford to Sutton Hill Service 2 will run up to every 30 minutes on Mondays to Saturdays, offering customers a combined frequency of up to every 15 minutes between Telford Town Centre, Dawley, and Little Dawley with an hourly service during the evening and on Sundays. View the new timetable for Service 1 here and for Service 2 here
- Telford to Brookside Service 3 will see some minor changes to the evening and Sunday timetables, with buses on Mondays to Saturdays continuing to run up to every 15 minutes. View the new timetable here
- Telford to Shrewsbury Service X4 and X5 will see most journeys start from either Princess Royal Hospital or Wellington Bus Station, and will continue through to Shrewsbury, Royal Shrewsbury Hospital and Oswestry. Journeys on route X4 between Telford Town Centre and Wellington will be replaced by route 4A, operating on College Days only.
- Route X5 will offer customers a bus up to every hour on Mondays to Saturdays throughout the day, providing fast and direct links between Telford, Lawley, Shrewsbury, and Oswestry. View the new timetable here
- Telford to Wellington Service 7 will see the College Day only journeys on route 7A re-timed to provide better connections for Shrewsbury College students travelling from Newport. View the new timetable here
- School duplicate “S” buses will no longer run. Pupils can travel on normal service buses when returning to school/college in September.
Plan my journey
Find my bus
Where are you coming from?
Where do you want to go?