Changes to Shropshire services
From 31 August 2021
We’re making changes to bus services in Oswestry and Shrewsbury from Tuesday 31 August 2021.
- Oswestry to Shrewsbury Service 70/70A will be replaced by a new service X4 and X5, that will offer customers direct links between Oswestry, Shrewsbury, Wellington and Telford. Most journeys on route X4 will start from Oswestry and will continue through to Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, Shrewsbury, Wellington and Princess Royal Hospital. Route X5 will provide a bus up to every hour on Mondays to Saturdays throughout the day, providing fast and direct links between Oswestry, Shrewsbury and Telford. These routes provide a co-ordinated 30-minute service between Oswestry and Shrewsbury. View the PDF timetable here.
- Shrewsbury to Monkmoor Service 1 will run up to every 20 minutes on Mondays to Saturdays. View the new timetable here
- Shrewsbury to Sutton Farm (Service 8) or Shrewsbury Business Park (Service 8A) will see minor timetable changes. View the new timetable here.
- Shrewsbury to Bayston Hill Service 27 will see minor timetable changes. View the new timetable here
- Oswestry to Wrexham Service 2 will see minor timetable changes. View the new timetable here
- Oswestry to Ellesmere Service 53 will see minor timetable changes. View the new timetable here
- Shrewsbury to Market Drayton Service 64 will see timetable changes, with most journeys being extended to Newcastle and Hanley replacing route 164. View the new timetable here
- From Wednesday 1 September, Arriva will no longer operate Oswestry Town Services (400, 402, 403 and 404). For details of the replacement service, customers should contact Shropshire Council. Service 401 will continue to be operated by Arriva.
- School duplicate “S” buses will no longer run. Pupils can travel on normal service buses when returning to school/college in September.
- No service 519 between Wellington and Shrewsbury, however we will continue to provide service 521 from Shrewsbury to Newport Schools on Schooldays only
Plan my journey
Find my bus
Where are you coming from?
Where do you want to go?