Guildford local services A, B, C and 3 from 15th December 2019
Start Date: 15/11/2019
We will be making some adjustments to the times of Guildford local buses A and C from 15th December to improve reliability. There is no change to the frequencies.
As a result of insufficient use of Services B to Park Barn and 3 to Bellfields, we are unable to continue running these services, except that the 3 will continue to run on Sundays, on which day of the week it is provided under contract to Surrey County Council.
The full list of changes is shown below:
A Town Centre to Royal Surrey County Hospital
- The first two buses on Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings will no longer run.
- On Monday to Friday evenings the 1915 and 1935 hours buses from the Bus Station to the hospital will be replaced by a new journey at 1925 hours.
- There will be minor changes to the times of buses during the late afternoon/early evening period on Mondays to Fridays and during the morning on Saturdays.
- On Saturdays the last bus from the Bus Station will be at 1855 hours (1906 from the hospital). The later evening buses will no longer run.
B Town Centre to Park Barn
- Due to insufficient use being made of this service it will no longer run.
C Town Centre to Stoughton
- The Monday to Friday buses at 0520, 0550, 0620 and 0654 hours from the Bus Station will no longer run but there will be a new first bus at 0600 hours (0609 from Stoughton).
- The last bus on Mondays to Fridays will leave the Bus Station at 1900. The existing 1850 hours departure and the later evening journeys will no longer run.
- The Saturday buses at 0620, 0650, 0720, 0800 and 0820 hours from the Bus station will no longer run. The first bus will be the 0740 hours (0751 from Stoughton) and there will be a new journey at 0810 from the Bus Station (0821 from Stoughton).
- The last bus on Saturdays will leave the Bus Station at 1900 hours. The existing 1845 hours bus from the Bus Station and all subsequent evening buses will no longer run.
- The departure times of Sunday afternoon buses will change by ten minutes but the frequency will remain at every minutes.
- The Sunday evening buses will no longer run. The last bus on Sundays will be at 1850 hours from the Bus Station (1859 from Stoughton).
3 Town Centre to Bellfields
- This service will no longer run on Mondays to Saturdays due to insufficient use being made of it.
- There is no change to the Sunday service which is provided under contract to Surrey County Council.