We are looking to recruit someone who enjoys problem solving and has excellent analytical skills to become a Trainee Scheduler.
The role, as part of our busy Commercial team, is essential for the future commercial success of our business.
You will undertake training in all aspects of schedule using both manual and computer based methods, including:
- The compilation of time and duty schedules and rotas to meet the requirements of the company.
- The analysis of performance data in relation to improving schedule efficiency.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure that up to date information is maintained.
The skills required for you to be successful in this role are:
- A high degree of numeracy especially when using hours and minutes.
- Ability to maintain a high level of concentration.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with great computer skills.
- Determination to work through complex problems until the best solution is found.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organised, self-motivated and flexible in your approach to your work.
- Good team focus but also comfortable working on your own.
- Ability to communicate effectively at various levels.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we'll give you all the reward and recognition you deserve. As well as a great salary and a whole host of flexible benefits such as:
- Company pension scheme.
- Arriva Village Discount Scheme.
- Continuous career development.
- Up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should attach a recent CV.Closing Date: Fri 09 February, 2018
Reference Number: LC/TSSTE
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva plc, Lacon House, 84 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8NL.