Trainee Bus Driver - Guildford
Are you looking for a new career? Do you currently work in retail, customer service or hospitality? Do you hold a full manual drivers licence? If so, you could be on the road to a rewarding career with Arriva.
Arriva is the largest transport operator in the UK and can offer you full training to become a qualified bus driver. We will teach you to drive the bus but you can bring to us your reliability, your excellent people skills and your ability to deliver a safe, reliable and efficient service.
You will be:
- driving passengers around the Guildford area
- ensuring all safety standards are met
- providing a professional, customer focussed service
- working within the local community ensuring the safety of your passengers at all times
- ticketing and cash handling
- You will hold a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- Reliable, flexible and willing to learn
- Able to work a variety of shifts including early, mid and late and including weekends and bank holidays
- The ability to pass all the requirements of the PCV licence test - your commitment to undertaking some learning in your own time.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Good rates of pay
- Job security with good progression prospects
- Arriva Village discounts on a variety of retail and entertainment outlets
- Free bus travel for you and your family
- On site canteen
How to Apply
Arriva Southern Counties, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, Kent ME15 6TXClosing Date: Sun 31 March, 2019
Reference Number: R-003060
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva plc, Lacon House, 84 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8NL.