Full-Time Minibus Drivers
DRIVING CUSTOMER SERVICE IN YOUR AREA…
Arriva Southern Counties, which form part of Arriva’s UK Bus division, and locally operates some 750 buses and employs over 2000 staff in an area stretching from Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent and Medway to the Surrey / Hampshire border.
Here at Arriva we expect all our staff to deliver outstanding customer service, put people first, act with trust and respect and by working together deliver successful results.
Our Drivers are at the forefront of what we do, serving the local communities, “getting people from A to B” on time and safely, all the while delivering a high touch and outstanding customer service.
We are currently looking for Drivers, D1 entitlemen is desirable but not essential, as training can be provided, to operate a new and exciting contract that will be based in the Sittingbourne area.
- Full UK Driving Licence, D1 category desirable and/or have been driving for a minimum of 12 months.
- Interpersonal skills – courteous, respectful, friendly.
- Customer Service skills – have an understanding what customer service means.
- Personal attributes - Reliable, trustworthy and flexible as we do operate on a shift/rota basis.
In return we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company pension scheme
- Good overtime opportunities
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Variety of training and development opportunities
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children
If this is you and you are looking for a career change then please get in touch and “drive” your career forward with Arriva
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by filling in the form below and attaching a CV.
Closing Date: Fri 24 February, 2017
Reference Number: IW/MB/SIT
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva Plc, Focus Point, 21 Caledonian Road, London, N1 9DX