HR Administrator – Permanent
Arriva Southern Counties, is part of Arriva’s UK Bus division, and locally operates some 750 buses and employs over 2000 staff in an area stretching from Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent and Medway to the Surrey.
We are looking for an exceptional HR Administrator at Arriva Southern Counties. Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for maintaining the quality and consistency of our HR database information whilst supporting the team fully on a variety of HR generalist administrative duties.
- Maintaining the HR system (Workday) with 100% accuracy.
- Processing new starter and other employee information on Workday.
- Document filing.
- Writing offer letters/contracts.
- Employment checks.
- Editing formats of HR documents.
- Processing of invoices.
- Adhoc duties.
- Previous experience with Workday or a similar HR system is essential.
- Understanding of Payroll.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written/spoken communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ideally have two years or more HR administration experience.
- Competitive Salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- Up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pro rata.
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply via this link https://jobs.deutschebahngroup.careers/jobs/SearchJobs/?3_138_3=124275&3_371_3=977498
Reference Number: JH/HRADMA
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
In particular, we may use information we hold about you for the purposes of communicating with you, for the management of our recruitment and hiring process, to determine your initial and ongoing suitability for employment, and to determine terms of employment or engagement if your application is successful.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva plc, Lacon House, 84 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8NL.