Arriva Southern Counties, which form part of Arriva’s UK Bus division, and locally operates some 750 buses and employs over 2000 staff in an area stretching from Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent and Medway to the Surrey / Hampshire border.
It is paramount that we keep our facilities and buses in “tip top” condition, reporting to our Engineering Manager, Arriva Southern Counties we are currently hiring for a Cleaning/Shunter, based at our Hemel Hempstead depot.
• Parking up of the fleet in line with the following day’s allocation,
• Fueling vehicles as required and ensuring a clean fleet.
• Full training will be given.
• This will entail revolving late Sunday-Saturday working – 40 hours per week on a shift pattern.
- Competitive rates
- Company Pension Scheme
- 28 days holidays (including bank holidays) increasing over length of service
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children.
How to Apply
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to:Closing Date: Fri 27 January, 2017
Reference Number: LC/CSHEM
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva Plc, Focus Point, 21 Caledonian Road, London, N1 9DX