Trainee Bus Drivers
Maidstone, Gillingham, Sheerness, Northfleet, Tunbridge Wells and Guildford
DRIVING CUSTOMER SERVICE IN YOUR AREA…
Arriva Southern Counties, which form part of Arriva’s UK Bus division, and locally operates some 750 buses and employs over 2000 staff in an area stretching from Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent and Medway to the Surrey/Hampshire border.
Here at Arriva we expect all our staff to deliver outstanding customer service, put people first, act with trust and respect and by working together deliver successful results.
Our Drivers are at the forefront of what we do, serving the local communities, “getting people from A to B” on time and safely, all the while delivering a high touch and outstanding customer service.
Are you are someone that has thought about driving a bus and wants to rise to a new challenge, we provide full and comprehensive training….either way we would love to hear from you.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence and have been driving for a minimum of 12 months
- Interpersonal skills – courteous, respectful, friendly.
- Customer Service skills – have an understanding what customer service means.
- Personal attributes - Reliable, trustworthy and flexible as we do operate on a shift/rota basis.
So…..if you live in or near one of the following locations then please get in touch and “drive” your career forward:
Maidstone, Gillingham, Sheerness, Northfleet, Tunbridge Wells or Guildford.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Company pension scheme.
- Arriva Village retailer discount scheme.
- Up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email [email protected] and attach a recent CV.
Closing Date: Sat 30 September, 2017
Reference Number: LC/TRBusDrivers
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva plc, Lacon House, 84 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8NL.