PCV Bus Driver - Maidstone
DRIVING CUSTOMER SERVICE IN YOUR AREA…
Arriva Southern Counties, which forms part of Arriva’s UK Bus division, and locally operates some 750 buses and employs over 2000 staff in an area stretching from Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent and Medway to the Surrey / Hampshire border.
Here at Arriva we expect all our staff to deliver outstanding customer service, putting people first, acting with trust and respect and working collaboratively to deliver successful results.
Our Drivers are at the forefront of what we do; serving the local communities, “getting people from A to B” on time and safely, all the while delivering a high touch and outstanding customer service.
Are you an experienced PCV Driver? We provide full and comprehensive training to help you excel in your role and ensure you maintain your Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
DO YOU HAVE …?
- A Full UK Manual Car Driving Licence and have been driving for a minimum of 12 months.
- Interpersonal skills – courteous, respectful, friendly.
- Great customer service skills – have an understanding what customer service means.
- Enjoy driving in and around Kent.
- Personal attributes - Reliable, trustworthy and flexible as we do operate on a shift/rota basis including early mornings, evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- No more than 6 points on your licence.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …..?
- Company Pension Scheme
- Smart Uniform.
- Arriva Village Discount Scheme.
- Continuous career development.
- Up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children
How to Apply
Click this link to apply directly https://jobs.deutschebahngroup.careers/jobs/JobDetail/Bus-Driver-Maidstone/25710
Arriva Southern Counties, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, Kent ME15 6TXClosing Date: Sun 31 March, 2019
Reference Number: JH/BDMA
Arriva Southern Counties of Invicta House, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, ME15 6TX is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Lara Scott-Ellis, Arriva plc, Lacon House, 84 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8NL.